- Sports Link Opens Expanded FacilityStudents enrolled in Ball State University’s nationally renowned Sports Link program are now able to produce more original live programming as a result of major expansion.
- Ball State Secondary Has Something To Prove In 2020Potentially the best position group on the 2020 Ball State football team, the secondary has a ton of talent returning from an already impressive 2019 group.
- Spring Soccer? Ball State Is ReadyComing off of an extremely successful season in 2019, senior Shelby Kean says the team is ready to “hit the ground running”.
- ESPN Producer Jon Fish Visits Sports LinkEarlier this semester, ESPN producer Jon Fish stopped by (virtually) to pay Ball State Sports Link students a visit.
- Fall Sport Athletes Stay Positive; Await Spring SeasonAs students at Ball State University enter their sixth week on campus for the 2020-21 school year, student athletes continue to struggle with potentially not having a season and staying prepared when the time does come.
- Back In Indiana: @BallStateWBB Welcomes Assistant Coach Roman TubnerThe Ball State’s women’s basketball team has its newest addition to the roster — assistant coach Roman Tubner.
What’s In A Story?
- Podcast: The Surge (Oct. 18)In this week’s show, Peyton Monnell and Michael Garbarz senior captains from Ball State Soccer, Shelby Kean and Tatiana Hawkins-Dabney.